RCU Borehole Inspection (which is part of RCU Underwater Systems ApS) was founded in 1999 in Denmark. We have experienced continuous growth since the establishment and new products have been incorporated to satisfy the requirements of customers.
We develop and manufacture following the strict standards of our Quality Manuals. Each finished product is extensively tested and inspected according to these standards.
A simple philosophy has been used at RCU Underwater Systems ApS from the early beginning: Quality, reliability and support. The provision of support and assistance before & after sale, all days of the week is a very crucial topic for us.
Customers may have different requirements and needs. For this reason, we often design and manufacture a tailored solution to suit the needs. Please contact us for more details.
We manufacture following the strict standards of our Quality Manuals. The Quality Control includes a complete inspection and functional test after the manufacturing. All cameras are tested in the pressure chamber before delivery. The Test Certificate guarantees a product without faults or malfunctions and fully comply with the performances.
Improving & Innovation
The performances of our products are continually improved with innovative solutions based on well tested techniques to achieve good results.
Support – 7 days a week
Our customers can contact us by telephone or mail, all days of the week.
Terms of Sale
1. Offers & Purchase Orders. All offers made by RCU Underwater Systems ApS are subject to the availability of the goods offered. All purchase orders shall specify as a minimum the type and quantity of goods requested, applicable unit prices, delivery place and requested delivery dates.
2. Placing of Purchase Orders. Can be made by mail or phone. No purchase order shall be binding on RCU Underwater Systems ApS unless and until a confirmation in writing is sent back to the Customer by mail.
3. Prices. All prices are exclusive of taxes, impositions and other charges, including, but not limited to, sales, use, excise, value added and similar taxes or charges imposed by any government authority.
4. Payment. Unless expressly stated otherwise in the order confirmation, payment for goods shall be made with the placing of the order.
5. Warranty. RCU Underwater Systems ApS warrants that upon delivery and for a period of twelve months from the date of delivery goods purchased hereunder, will conform in all material respects to the applicable manufacturers specifications for such goods and will be free from material defects in workmanship, material and design under normal use. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from misuse, negligent handling, lack of reasonable maintenance and care, accident or abuse.
6. RCU Underwater Systems ApS will be notified of the returned defective products. Transportation charges are paid by the Customer.
Copyright ©2017 All Rights Reserved.